We are delighted to be allowed to open our doors once again. To make your exhibition experience both safe and pleasant, we kindly request that you observe the general hygiene and distancing rules. Please see below for important information on all aspects of your visit (this page will be updated on an ongoing basis).
We hope to see you at the Kunsthalle München soon. Until then, stay healthy!
- You can buy tickets at the ticket desk or in the online shop. Discounted tickets may only be purchased in person as we require your proof of eligibility. Whenever possible, please make contactless payments at the ticket desk.
- We will be limiting the number of visitors to the exhibition. There may be a wait, even with a valid ticket.
- Available in the online shop only, time slot tickets keep waiting times to a minimum.
- No discounts can be given on time slot tickets.
- Furthermore, we recommend that you plan your visit during the week to avoid queuing at the door.
NAVIGATING THE KUNSTHALLE
- Please stay at least 1.5 metres away from other visitors and Kunsthalle staff.
- The Kunsthalle has set up a separate entrance and exit to minimise contact. Please use the main Theatinerstraße entrance (ticket desk area) only. You can only leave the building via the Kunsthalle shop on the ground floor, with access to the plaza of the Fünf Höfe.
- Please follow the signs and/or proceed as instructed by staff.
- No seating is provided in the exhibition rooms.
- You must wear a protective covering over your mouth and nose at all times during your visit. Please remember to bring your own mask. While stocks last, disposable masks can be purchased for €1 each at the ticket desk.
- You will find hand sanitiser dispensers at the entrance and exit of the Kunsthalle.
- All surfaces at the Kunsthalle are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis. Glass partitions have been installed at the ticket desk, cloakroom and in the shop.
- Do not visit the Kunsthalle if you feel unwell or have been in contact with any person testing positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
EVENTS & GUIDED TOURS
- All events are cancelled until further notice.
- Guided tours in small groups are offered from the 1. July. All information about public tours can be found here. Information on private tours can be found here.
- From 1. July private guided tours in small groups are offered. More information can be found here.
- Please refrain from gathering in groups with other visitors in the exhibition.
- Subject to a fee, the audio guide can be downloaded as an app on your own device. Please remember to bring your own headphones. Our team will be happy to help with the set-up.
Coat Check & LOCKERS
- The lockers are closed until further notice. Please leave any belongings at the coat check.
- The shop for the Thierry Mugler exhibition is on the ground floor (plaza of the Fünf Höfe). The number of visitors is strictly limited. On Sundays, only exhibition ticket holders will be admitted to the shop.
CAFÉ / RESTAURANT
- The team of Theatiner8 is looking forward to your visit in our Café.
For further enquiries, please contact our visitor service (from 10 am to 4 pm on working days):
+49 (0)89 / 22 44 12